June 30, 2014

26/52



A portrait of my children, each week, every week in 2014. 

Leo: I walked past to find him hiding here looking sheepish. 

Anouk: And then found her like this. 

I've dropped the ball on this 52 series. Not feeling much like being online and not finding that I have picked up the camera much either. Three and a half year old behaviour challenges have been taking up much of my time and energy, as have a bit of sewing and a bit of work. But we've been trying a few different things to address the whining and tantrums and I think we've turned a corner. Fingers crossed. 
Bubs... well, she just continues to be a dream. 

And in other news, how did we get to 26 already? Half way through the year... seriously?!! 

Linking up with Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna